A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation was signed with the Advanced Training Institute for Doctors and Pharmacists of the Czech Republic 05.07.2023
It is reported that at an online meeting between the rector of Azerbaijan State Advanced Training Institute for Doctors named after A. Aliyev, Professor Nazim Gasimov and the director of Advanced Training Institute for Doctors and Pharmacists of the Czech Republic, Mrs. Irena Marikova, an agreement was reached on the preparation of a preliminary version of the Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation of the parties. Since then, consultations between the parties have continued, and this memorandum has been fully prepared and even signed by the leadership of the two institutions.
The main provisions of the memorandum include:
1. Exchange of masters/residents, teachers and/or administrative staff;
2. Cooperation in doctoral programs;
3. Cooperation in research projects, publication of research results, presentation and support on international scientific platforms;
4. Cooperation in the development and implementation of pilot projects in the direction of "Organization and management of public health" at the first stage;
5. Joint design and implementation of joint scientific and postgraduate educational projects in various fields of pharmaceutical and clinical medicine at the following stages of cooperation;
6. Organization of joint academic and scientific activities, such as courses, conferences, seminars, seminars or lectures;
7. Exchange of scientific materials, publications and other information;
8. Cooperation in international educational projects in certain areas of development;
9. Cooperate in the development and implementation of the European Union and other international and national research projects.
10. Exchange of academic documents that may have a legal and scientific basis for joint activities within the framework of the legislation of the countries representing the parties.
In addition, the parties agreed on the terms of cooperation on specific activities carried out within the framework of this Memorandum and the Agreement on Academic Cooperation, which will be signed on It’s basis.
Welcome to website of one of the biggest higher medical institutes of Azerbaijan and Former Soviet Union!
Our institute successfully provides development of national healthcare and higher medical personnel, development and improvement of qualifications of doctors for 80 years. The institute aims to increase awareness of medical education of doctors, their obtaining of new achievements of fundamental medicine and obtaining application of modern methods of diagnostics in clinical practice. These are integral attributes of developing modern medicine of the XXI century. Professor V.A.Tarnogradskiy, M.M.Efendiyev and B.A.Agayev were the first rectors of the institute. Academician Aziz Aliyev played great role for revival of our institute. The institute named after him since 1962 year according to resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers based on request of institute’s staff. Talented and highly qualified medical personnel, including M.Mammadov, M.X. Yagubov, S.M. Gusman, I.I.Lukov, S.G.Stain, N.M. Israfilova, P.P. Popov, S.İ.Velikhan, etc. was established in Azerbaijan during these years.